Stepping Stones Radio is our weekly radio show on AllFM 96.9, which is run by autistic people, this week’s show offers a selection of our favourite tracks and an interview with one of our team, Mark Whalley.
Click ▶ on the player below to listen ↓
If you’d like to know more about us, please check out the rest of our website. We offer opportunities for Autistic adults & raising awareness.
If you’d like to take part in our radio show, we offer full training, you can be as involved as much or as little as you wish – if you have a story, or wish to share your experiences, or have any ideas for the show, please get in touch.
Our Show is on AllFM 96.9 every Monday 1-2pm
“Every autistic child becomes an autistic adult.”
- End of Previous Show
- Spitting Games by Snow Patrol
- The start of our Stepping Stones Radio Show – Introduction by Kelvin + “Imaginary Hospital Radio” song choice!
- The Drugs Don’t Work by The Verve
- Welcome to Carly’s music Slot on Stepping Stones Radio
- Sax by Fleur East
- Find us on Facebook – search for “Stepping Stones Across the Spectrum” and follow us 🙂
- How It Goes by Michael Bublé
- Carly talks about the inspiration for her song choices – a massive “Dancing With The Stars” and Musicals fan! 🙂
- Puttin’ on the Ritz by Fred Astaire
- Stepping Stones to the Stars Concert (find out more)
- Shout To The Top by Style Council
- Carly is talking about her inspiration for the song “Shout to the Top” – an excellent summer song!
- Carly talking about her inspiration for her next song, from Dancing with the Stars
- My Way by G4
- Seventh Seal by Scott Walker
- Stepping Stones (An insight into Autism) Mark Whalley interviewed by Vinny Ryan about his early years
- Ten Storey Love Song by The Stone Roses
- Vinny continues his interview with Mark Whalley, starting with his association with the Stone Roses
- Vinny talks to Mark about his move to secondary school and his audio dyslexia
- Vinny chats with Mark about his social life in secondary school & making friends
- Mark talks about his rebellious teens, pushing the boundaries, travelling all over to gigs including the Hacienda
- Let’s Dance by David Bowie
- Stepping Stones – Current News – an autistic man worked for 28 years, despite being told he’d not last a month 🙂
- Stepping Stones – Current News – worrying news about autism diagnosis and waiting times in London 🙁
- Each And Every One by Everything But The Girl
- Close of show and a dedication to Mark’s Auntie Anne
- What a Wonderful World by Eva Cassidy